Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Monday 19 November 2012

H2H Christmas Challenge!

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is another Christmas week.

It's amazing how quickly Christmas is sneaking up on us so fast!  What crafty things are you doing to prepare for Christmas?  Are you making a special album for someone, beautiful hand made cards to get in the mail, or some other project?

I've been busy with lots and lots of cards, I have had 3 Christmas card classes and had a great time at all three, now I need to make up some more and get my cards in the mail :-)

Because I've been so much in card mode, I decided to do a layout for this challenge, and I'm happy I did.  I now have a layout ready to just add this year's pictures to.  The photo mattes I just adhered with removable adhesive, so that I had some options depending on the pictures.  The sketch for this layout is from the CTMH Make it From the Heart book, great inspiration and I love that I can get 7 pictures on this layout!




Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to check out the other awesome Christmas inspiration.

I’d love to see your Christmas creations too!  Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Christmas creation
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating! 
  7. Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment