It's amazing how quickly Christmas is sneaking up on us so fast! What crafty things are you doing to prepare for Christmas? Are you making a special album for someone, beautiful hand made cards to get in the mail, or some other project?
I've been busy with lots and lots of cards, I have had 3 Christmas card classes and had a great time at all three, now I need to make up some more and get my cards in the mail :-)
Because I've been so much in card mode, I decided to do a layout for this challenge, and I'm happy I did. I now have a layout ready to just add this year's pictures to. The photo mattes I just adhered with removable adhesive, so that I had some options depending on the pictures. The sketch for this layout is from the CTMH Make it From the Heart book, great inspiration and I love that I can get 7 pictures on this layout!
Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to check out the other awesome Christmas inspiration.
I’d love to see your Christmas creations too! Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Christmas creation
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!