This weeks challenge at H2H is to create anything Christmas.
I needed to work on my samples for the card class I'm holding in November so I decided to do a card for this challenge and kill two birds with one stone :-) I used one of our new stamp sets and cardstock.
Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to check out the other awesome Christmas inspiration.
I’d love to see your Christmas creations too! Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Christmas creation
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of September to join us on any of our September challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!