Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Monday 7 November 2011

Work Shops and Clubs


I would like to start up a monthly card club, a monthly scrapbook club and maybe a monthly or bi-monthly projects and techniques group. I would also like to start either a Mommy and Me group or a group for children.  There is nothing more precious than a memory book created by a child. More information will be coming soon...stay tuned!

I am working on arrangements for a location to hold some workshops as I don't have a space in my home that is large enough.

I love teaching and helping others to learn new ways to enjoy paper crafting as well as preserving memories.

I've posted some pictures on my blog of some of my recent projects.  I will be posting more soon, and I will include much more information, like recipe lists and technique instructions.

Please contact me at dorothyseiler.hotmail.ca if you would like to find out more about CTMH, are interested in any workshops or clubs or if you would like to book a workshop or class in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment