Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Saturday 2 February 2013

TeaBag Folding

I wanted to add a little something extra to this card and decided to try tea bag folding.  It's actually alot of fun to play with and creates a great outcome that looks really good on cards.  I found the directions online, if you google "teabag folding" you will get 100's of sites popping up.  I found this one had great instructions, here is the link to the instructions for this card. 



The medalian is made with 2" squares of paper.  I made the paper also, I used plain printer paper and coloured it using a spritzer pen from CTMH.  The mix in the spritzer pen was made with 6 drops of chocolate reinker, a blob of CTMH Create-a-Shade pearl paints and then filled up with water.  It takes a bit of shaking to get the pearl paints all mixed in, but it's a great look when complete and well worth the time spent shaking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment